Monday, November 27, 2006

hey hey, here again...so sian
jus came back awhile ago...went to chinatown wit my grandmother n cousin in the morning.
went there walk around n ate lunch...better then stayin at home..haha
till now i still can't bring my self to sit down n do my homework...haix
all i do is play n play, this has got to stop...have to motivate myself liao
last weekend went out everyday oso...saturday nite dad drove us to sembawang park there to hav dinner.
didn't knew tat there is such a restaurant in the park...the food was delicious...yummy haha
then sunday had something on in the morning, went out wit all my relatives.then went out wit mom in the afternoon.
yuhui called me, ask whether want play table tennis mah...but i couldn't make it, then oso hai they all cannot play costhe things r wit me...so sry hai u all cannot play, promise next time sure play okay :)
tis weekend was more of family outings..haha

very long nvr see my frens they all le...hope can find u all go out someday.
some busy working n stuffs...anyway dec is jus a few days away.
n next week goin to hav CFs chalet le..yay look forward to it xD
then third week got primary school chalet oso...can get to see all of them again haha
then still got tri-touch meetings...touching on tat, i still haven call them to settle on a date to hjav the meeting.oops
left one more month sch jiu goin re-open le...
tats all bah xD
it jus feel so right ...

No comments: