Saturday, January 06, 2007

year 2007
a brand new year, which means another fresh year ahead.
this year is goin to be a very tedious year for most of us...the O-levels
however, it is goin to be another joyful year too...cos we r goin crazy after the "O's" haha
learnt alot last year n those r goin to become memories n be kept in my heart.
had painful n happy moments too...but i believed i had become more matured n learnt lots of lessons after experiencing those moments.
i'm goin to forget those bad memories n turn those happy ones into sweet memories. so tat i could look back at them.

- learnt to love those ard me
- learnt to live life to the fullest cos you could onli live tis life once
- life is very precious
- never take things for granted
- not all things would turn out to be the way u wished for
- falling down n getting up is the process of learning

i wld like to thank those ard me for giving me those endless fun n always there for me when i'm down.
love all my friends n family lots. thank you

my new year resolutions:
-work hard this year
-live a happy life
-have another happy year
-want all those ard me to be happy :)

however some things could no be changed...

No comments: